Here is the criteria sheet that I gave them:
The solids you have that are available are: cube, rectangular prism, cylinder, cone, square pyramid, triangular pyramid, and a triangular prism.
You don’t have to use all the solids but you must use at least 3 different ones.
The robot will be marked by the following criteria:
- Shows all the measurements of the robot. (Height, width, depth of each part and the total of the robot.
- Uses 3 different solids
- Labelled with any special features of your robot.
- Labelled where the storage containers are
- Neat lines
- Solid construction
- Accurate to drawing
- Originality of design.
- Properly calculated the volume of the 3 storage containers
- Able to calculate how much water, soil and oxygen can be transferred
- Realistic measurements
Again if you try it and enjoy it, please let me know or even if you made any changes that would be great information too.