With the first stories done I wanted to have the students look at all videos that were done and then write a reflection. The one problem I had was finding an easy way to show the videos. Enter Youtube!! I found connecting the IPad a little too cumbersome and the Airserver that I had been using has been blocked in our school and I can't connect through that anymore so I went to my Youtube account that I had started many years ago and had forgotten about. Now here is my attempt to link them to this page:
Our last step will be to put all these stories together to make one news cast with a couple of hosts.
This has led to new groups and new stories. After watching and looking at the feedback from my class I have decided to make the groups a little smaller. The groups of 5 students made it difficult for everyone to feel involved. So we will be trying groups of 4 where each student gets to pick a partner and then I put the groups together. I will also be working with a small group of students to be my hosts of the news show and hopefully bring life to each story.